Friday, November 20, 2009

Norwex Dish Cloth


Wow, I have to say this is the BEST $6.00 I have EVER spent!

Do you HATE stinky dish cloths? Well say goodbye to stinky dish cloths forever and treat yourself to a Norwex Dish Cloth!

Think funky new cloth is made out of a netted material that doesn't hold water. It has amazing scrubbing action without scratching, removing off baked on soup, chili etc very quick and easily. This cloth can be cut into 2 or 4 pieces without fraying so you can turn one dish cloth into 2 or 4 dish cloths!

Here is a funny story...I actually had my dish cloth packed up in my Norwex suitcase ready to go to a party. I had cooked soup in my new Pampered Chef Stainless Steel Pots (LOVE these!). I pulled out my old white dish cloth a terry bar style one from cosco to try and rinse the baked on soup off my pots...it WOULD NOT work! I scrubbed and scrubbed and couldn't remove the baked on soup. So I went and unpacked my dish cloth and voila instantly clean! This dish cloth packs a punch.

Or do you have people in your home who like to do dishes and leave the cloth sitting in a nasty heap of yuck in your sink? That smells nice in the morning or hours later doesn't it?
Well this dish cloth won't hold water so it will still dry in a pile and then the food debris will just fall out of it when you pick it up...NO SMELL!

Everyone needs this dish cloth! It also cleans up flour off counters and washes out very easily with water in the sink...it won't gum up or get gluey like regular cloths!!!

Keep in mind this cloth is NOT for cleaning counters or tables. You would need the antibac Kitchen cloth for that. This cloth is just for dishes!

This is the best $6.00 you will ever spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment