Monday, June 28, 2010

Having problems with Norwex Dryer Balls?

I had a concern brought to my attention, a client was finding her clothes coming out crunchy or stiff with the Norwex Dryer Balls, this baffled me as I had never found that at home, nor have other clients have had this problem.  The client called me back about a week later and realized if she turned the temperature setting down on her dryer, the clothes came out beautiful and soft as I had promised.  So note to people with high temperature dryers...try turning the head down!

Static is another problem brought to my attention...the only time I have ever had static be a problem with the Norwex Dryer Balls is if I have dried clothing way past the necessary drying time (my dryer doesn't have a timer and I get caught now and again), or if I don't pull out my fast drying clothing like microfiber, fleece etc once they are dry.  If you have mixed laundry make sure you pull out the items that dry fast after about 5 or 10 minutes depending on your dryer.

And lastly cracking, only one person has had this issue but because of the soft material used for the Dryer Balls they don't like the cold so if you leave them in a cold dryer especially in the winter months they can crack once they start to tumble.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment