Saturday, January 8, 2011

Norwex Oven And Grill Cleaner

This is a new product that I have started to take to my shows, the photos will explain why!  Most people who come to a party and purchase this say they would NEVER have paid almost $40 for an oven cleaner had they not have seen it in use.

A new neighbor and now friend moved into my neighborhood this summer, the people who sold her the house neglegted to clean their oven...can you see why?  EWW.

We got chatting and she told me she had to tackle her nasty oven and I asked if she would like to try the new Norwex Oven and Grill Cleaner and allow me to take photos of the outcome.  Up to this point I hadn't ordered it in to try it because of the high price (in comparison to other cleaners).
Here is her oven before.


Here is her oven after!


The Norwex Oven and Grill cleaner is way better in my opinion that the usual products.  You don't have to lay down a bunch of newspaper, spray the oven then vacate the building for half an hour due to the toxic odour.  You simply spray and wait a few minutes then wipe out with a Norwex Enviro Cloth.

Amazing!  I love it!  Definately worth the cost!

You can also use this on a self clean oven providing you DO NOT use it with the self clean process!

To purchase this on my website click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment