Thursday, May 27, 2010

Norwex Descaler against hardwater!

I decided to tackle the hardwater stains inside my dishwasher today, not sure where my energy comes from being 7 months pregnant....but a recent hostess shared how amazed she was at her very old dishwasher and how it came out looking brand new with little effort...had to try it.

So I used the Norwex Descaler and sprayed it on the inside of my dishwasher, I then ran a hot pot wash cycle to steam the inside and sprayed it again.  A few bad sections needed to be scrubbed with a Spirinette but for the most part the hot steam and the Norwex Descaler did the trick!  Check this out. 

Before and After shots WOW!








I wish I had taken before photos of my door, they were yellow stained!

I can't believe how new my dishwasher looks!!!

What shall I clean next?














No comments:

Post a Comment