Friday, May 14, 2010

Still bleaching your cutting boards?

Put your mind at east to know that the Norwex Enviro Cloth will in FACT remove proteins from the surfaces of your counters, cutting boards etc.  No proteins, no bacteria, nothing to worry about!

I recently purchased some Protein testing swab kits from 3M for a trade show I did this past weekend.
Before I took them to the show I decided to try the test kits in front of people at a show.  I had no idea what the results would be but felt confident that they would work out great.

I took a clean counter space and rubbed it with a raw piece of chicken.  The guests were in awe of course come even were commenting ewwww gross, etc.  I then took a clean swab test and rubbed the surface to prove that obviously protein was in fact present.

I then took my damp Norwex enviro cloth and wiped the surface clean.  I then took out a second swab test to retest the surface I had just cleaned.  The swab test came out perfectly clean!!!  It was a very cool demonstration and proof of how well the products work.  My guests were sold and floored at the same time!

Then I took my chicken demo to the trade show.  In the time frame of about 3 hours I did about 6 raw chicken demos.  Because I didn't have access to a sink I was NOT able to wash my cloth out in between demos, as I was simply too busy to run to the washroom to rinse out cloths.  The shocking thing for me was that after 3 hours and 6 chicken demos my swab tests were STILL swabbing perfectly clean!

That is a lot of chicken blood etc inside a cloth that is still wiping up a cutting board perfectly clean!  Obviously in your own home you would have access to clean the cloths in between but this was a great way to put the cloths to the test...WOW!
I will post a video very soon, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment