Friday, May 14, 2010

Norwex Spirisponge



One of the common complaints I get at parties is
"What do you have that will clean my smooth top stove?"
Well the Norwex Spirisponge is the answer for most daily cleanup jobs.
Take a look at these photos submitted to me by my good friend Tracey who is also a Norwex consultant, I had to borrow her info as I have the old style range top so thanks to Tracey for your input!
Tracey was cooking soup that boiled over one day on her nice new appliances.

This type of spill will not come off with a traditional kitchen cloth!

But as you can see here Tracey simply wiped the smooth top surface with the Norwex Spirisponge along with a Norwex enviro cloth (not sure which order).

Tracey says that on really tough spills and buildup she highly recommends a combination of
Norwex Cleaning Paste along with a Kitchen Scrub Cloth so for those of you with smooth top surfaces these are your Norwex cleaning options!

Thanks again Tracey for these fabulous photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment