Thursday, December 10, 2009

Norwex Antibac Enviro Cloth

Norwex Antibac Enviro Cloth


What can I say...this cloth has been the root of my Norwex business!
There is nothing that will wow a crowd and get attention like spreading butter all over a window or mirror just to see what will happen!

This cloth is the Ferarri of microfiber - of course much cheaper however!
Its rare I don't sell a cloth or two to every guest at one of my Norwex parties as it cleans surfaces in a way you have never seen before using only water!

Heres a few reasons why I LOVE this cloth!
- Removes tea stains with a simple wipe out of your tea cups
- Removes salt water film from marine windows when used with window cloth! - my mom loves this one!
- Makes spot cleaning a breeze without leaving a shiny chemical residue behind
- Removes water stains
- Use wet to spot clean clothing - I removed blood from a pair of jeans using only water!
- Also can remove red wine out of white carpet using only water!
- How could I forget NO SMELLY CLOTH!
- Picked up entire spilled YOP from a picnic blanket using the Antibac travel enviro size 6x6!
I could go on forever at all the surfaces you could clean with this cloth!
You gotta see it to believe it!

Check out my FAQ section on Microfiber for more details on the enviro cloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment