Monday, December 7, 2009

Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent



This was one of my first items I purchased from Norwex because my sister in law loved it. 
I couldn't believe how long a bag lasted her so I had to try it for myself.

I must tell you if you are looking to make your money go further, this item is for you! 
My first bag lasted me (with 2 small kids) Mid May to Mid August! 
3 months!  Then I realized I was using WAY too much for my machine and soft water and have since cut my usage back per load by half!  That is good value considering I was spending at least $7.99 for a "national leading brand"!



Take a look at this photo.
The photo on the left is Norwex
The photo on the right is a "national leading brand"
Both were poured in identical amounts in the same amount of water!
This photo was taken 2 weeks after it was poured!

What you are seeing here is that Norwex brand is 100% biodegradeable. 
It doesn't contain any fillers, perfumes etc.
The "national leading brand" is cloudy because anything that floats or is foggy is "extras" items such as lime stone, chalk and animal bones are all used because they are calcium based. Calcium works along with phosphates to increase suds in the water, and make you feel that your laundry is clean. Fillers also add bulk to the product. These fillers, however, leave clothes dingy and contribute to itching, allergic reactions, and pre-mature fading and wear of fabrics. Norwex laundry detergent contains no fillers, perfumes, or dyes!

How much do I use?

•Top Load with Hard Water - 2 Tbsp of detergent - lasted me 3 months at this much!
•Top Load with Soft Water - 1 Tbsp of detergent

•Front Load with Hard Water - 1/2 - 1 tsp of detergent

•Front Load with Soft Water - 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of detergent - get up to 900 loads of laundry!!!
 
The Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent has no scent a mild "detergent" smell but no perfume, it cleans very well, I have had clients tell me it takes the smell out of their sweaty running gear!
 
I recommend getting the Norwex Dryer Balls to complete your laundry regimen!
 


I sell them as a package deal on my website called the

No comments:

Post a Comment