Friday, December 11, 2009



SMALL AMOUNTS BIG DIFFERENCE!

I feel very fortunate to have the things I have in my world a healthy family, save place to call home, essentials and then some!
When one one has so much, sharing should come easy!
Well when I heard about KIVA today I had to jump on board.

Being a business mom who works hard to be able to stay home with my children while still helping provide for my family, I fell in love with the idea of helping other business moms with the same goal but not nearly the same opportunity.

I have become a Team Leader for tinasnorwex on Kiva

I am currently lending a small amount to a women of similar age to myself who is trying to purchase 3 cattle to help with her family's income.

Feel free to join my team, especially if you are also a work from home or business mom, or just have a big heart and want to do this with me, I would love to have you on board!

I will also be lending a portion of my profits from Norwex to Kiva entrepeneurs so help me help make a difference by shopping with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment