Thursday, December 10, 2009

Norwex SilverCare Toothbrushes

 

Silver Care Toothbrushes

I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE my Silver Care Toothbrush!
The bristols of the toothbrush are microfiber which are very good at keeping my teeth feel like I am just out of the dentist chair, but the best part is the head of the toothbrush is silver.
As you know bacteria doesn't grow on silver therefore making your toothbrush self sanitize as it dries!
The toothbrush comes with 2 heads that each last 6 months!

My daughter used to always come home from daycare with a runny nose, we would just get over and and she would go back and come home sick again.
Since starting her with a Silver Care Toothbrush she never gets sick which is so nice.

My daughter Robyn (above) has a thing about our toothbrushes, she likes to pack them around the house putting the plastic cover on and off of them.  I have to be careful as they do pose a choking hazard to anyone under three because of the removeable toothbrush head!

No comments:

Post a Comment